New Arcade

Another spanish cabinet to rebuild and apply a more generic artwork, since the client will use it in some public events as a retro multigame platform.

IMG_2806

I started preparing and cleaning the cabinet. I’ve replaced the t-molding for a chrome one and repaired some scratches. It was ready for the decals to fit properly.

Here are the photos:

IMG_2700 IMG_2701 IMG_2702 IMG_2741 IMG_2742 IMG_2743 IMG_2744 IMG_2745 IMG_2746 IMG_2747 IMG_2748 IMG_2800 IMG_2801 IMG_2802 IMG_2803 IMG_2804 IMG_2805 IMG_2806 IMG_2807 IMG_2808 IMG_2809 IMG_2810 IMG_2811 IMG_2812 IMG_2813 IMG_2814

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest11Share on Google+0Share on LinkedIn0Email this to someone

Tagged: