CD Projekt Red’s first project post, The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077, has constantly been in the headlines since its release a few months back. The game has been a treat for those interested in playing games set in the near future. With Keanu Reeves on the cover and an enthralling storyline backed by RPG simulation, it didn’t take long for Cyberpunk 2077 to sell out.
However, those regular to Cyberpunk 2077 know that there is more to the game than what meets the eye. Apart from an intrinsic storyline, the game offers multiple quests, rewards, loots, and weapons throughout the game. In addition, there are countless unexplored locations for you to find. Exploring each location is bound to reward you with either loot, legendary Cyberpunk armor, or a heavy-duty weapon, you can look at this list of all the guns in Cyberpunk 2077 here.
One such is the Secret Maelstrom Merchant. The majority of the gamers have found themselves in an instant while trying to access the secret Maelstrom Merchant’s location in Cyberpunk 2077. If you are also one of them, then we have you covered. In this article, we will be discussing how you can access the Secret Maelstrom Merchant Location in Cyberpunk 2077.
How To Access The Secret Maelstorm Merchant Location?
Upon completing the Gathering, a few characters directly related to Maelstorm can lead us towards a merchant who can provide us with highly powerful weapons such as the Mantis blade, Skippy etc., quite easily. However, locating the merchant is a whole different task since you will have to glitch your way into the way into the building.
Note that you can only access this location when you’re in the middle of “The Pickup” mission. You CANNOT access the location if you haven’t played the mission or have not already completed it. When playing “The Pickup,” there are two sub-missions
1. Meet With Militech Agent
2. Meet With Jackie
Do NOT meet with the Militech Agent.
Do NOT pay 1000 eddies when Jackie asks you.
Also Read: How To Beat Razor In Cyberpunk 2077?
Once you take care of the above-mentioned things, continue the mission and finish it all the way. Upon completing the mission, there will be a gun merchant icon close to the “All Foods Plant” fast travel point in Watson, Northside.
NOTE: You need to have the Double-Jump Cyberware in order to travel to this location
When you acquire the Double-Jump Cyberware, travel to the “All Foods Plant” fast travel point in Watson, Northside. When at the location, follow the given steps:
NOTE: Use the Intercom used during the Pickup Mission
- Find another spot just at the left of the pathway of the intercom. At this spot, you can find objects at the right to climb up.
- Follow the arrows. The arrows will indicate where you need to jump.
- Climb the fence and go to the platform on the right
- Jump on the emergency staircase of the building right in front of you
- Climb to the top
- When at the top, climb to the corner of the building
- From the corner of the building, jump to the other side. ( Save Game Here )
- Find the “All Foods Plant” sign at the top.
- Go behind the sign and jump down at the first platform and go down again.
- Now, get on an air condition unit.
- Using a pipe, climb to the top and continue forward.
- Proceed till you see a huge square cutout on the roof
- Jump down there
- Proceed towards the asphalt and duck
- When you duck, you will start glitching through the walls.
- When through the walls, turn around
- Start walking to the Gun Icon on your map.
After providing a series of jumps through objects, you can get to the Secret Maelstorm Merchant Location.
The Bottom Line
We hope our article was able to walk you through finding the Secret Maelstorm Merchant Location successfully. Just like the Secret Maelstorm, there are several other various locations such as V’s secret mansion to explore throughout Cyberpunk 2077. Some of these locations can give you easy access to powerful weapons and other rewards. Getting to some locations may be tough. Therefore, ensure that you manually save your game progress at specific intervals.