Cyberpunk 2077 is undoubtedly one of the best games currently being played worldwide. CD Projekt Red has left no stone untouched when they released this 2020 action RPG. Upon the game’s release, gamers didn’t waste a second before ordering their respective game copies. After spending countless hours on this muscular shooter, the fans still can’t get enough of it.
However, gamers have recently come across a secret mansion in Cyberpunk 2077. In contrast, they don’t have any idea who it belongs to; several hints and evidence point towards V being the owner of the secret mansion. It is equally challenging to find the mansion than it is accessing it. A few seasoned Cyberpunk streamers have said that it is even tougher to access it while it is challenging to locate V’s secret mansion.
Before you can access V’s secret mansion, there are some extremely difficult jumps you need to complete. Also, you will need to have two cyberware before you receive your tasks. In this article, we have included a step-by-step guide to help you locate and access V’s mansion. We have also mentioned everything you’ll come across inside V’s secret mansion.
How To Access V’s Secret Mansion In Cyberpunk 2077?
As mentioned earlier, you will need to perform a series of tricky jumps before you can access V’s mansion. This is because V’s mansion sits on the top of a skyscraper. However, before getting to the jumps, you need two cyberwar namely:
- Reinforced Tendons (Leg Upgrade) and
- Kerenzikov (Central Nervous System)
With the Leg Upgrade, you can perform double jumps in mid-air, whereas the Central Nervous System lets you aim and shoot while dodging while slowing downtime by 50% for approximately 2 seconds when blocking, aiming, or dodging.
Both this cyberware are available at Ripperdoc along with the Mantis blade and other weapons. Players can also get this cyberware from “Vik” since the latter has access to every Cyberpunk upgrade in Cyberpunk 2077. Once you get your hands on them, head to V’s apartment, which is the Megabuilding H:10 Atrium. To make it easier, the Megabuilding H:10 Atrium is a skyscraper that can make it a bit easier to spot. Upon reaching the Megabuilding H:10 Atrium, you will need to perform a set of challenging jumps before reaching V’s mansion located at the top of the building.
To access V’s secret mansion, you will need everything mentioned below:
- Perform a series of jumps. In all the jumps, you will need to perform a series of dodge+jump combos to cover huge distances aerially
- Upon completing a series of jumps, you will come across a glitchy corridor. Note that this corridor is not a part of Cyberpunk 2077, and you will have to rely on the above video to locate it .
- After locating the corridor, run all the way across the corridor before turning right at the end of the passage.
- Upon turning right, you will see a wall. Simply jump over the wall
- When you jump the wall, you will realize that everything you’ve done so far is a glitch exploit. The floating automobiles with unrendered animations quickly give up the glitch.
- Now, run all around the building to locate V’s secret mansion. (Save your game here to avoid losing your progress)
- When the building is in your sights, perform a drop+dodge combo to move forward. Note that this is a massive drop meaning you will have plenty of time to complete multiple mid-air combos before hitting the ground and reduce the damage from the wall.
- Upon hitting the deck, head over the ledge and look down. You can now see V’s secret mansion.
- Drop down from the ledge to reach the entrance of V’s secret mansion.
You have now reached the entrance of V’s secret mansion.
Also Read: How To Beat Razor In Cyberpunk 2077?
What Can You Find Inside V’s Secret Mansion?
Many were shocked to learn that V has a secret mansion in Cyberpunk 2077. It gets even better when we understand that there are secret weapons and equipment in the mansion for us to explore and acquire. In the bedroom upstairs, you will find the following loot, which is why many believe that the mansion belongs to V.
- V’s Gold Plated Boots
- V’s Golden Aviators
- V’s T-Shirt
- V’s Pants
To learn about the stats of the weapons you get from the mansion, you will have to look at our list of the Cyberpunk guns.
The Bottom Line
We hope our article was able to successfully walk you through accessing V’s secret mansion in Cyberpunk 2077. Note that V’s secret mansion is not yet a part of Cyberpunk 2077, and the location of the mansion’s corridor is not seen on your map. However, with the DLCs released 2021, gamers are hopeful about learning more about V’s secret mansion.